Standards and Certification Document
Test standard: GB31241-2014: Lithium-Ion Battery And Battery Pack Safety Requirements For Portable Electronic Products
Certification document: CQC11-464112-2015: Secondary Battery And Battery Pack Safety Certification Rules For Portable Electronic Devices
Background and Date of implementation
1. GB31241-2014standard published on December 5th, 2014;
2. GB31241-2014standard was officially mandatory implemented on August 1,2015 ;
3. On October 15th,2015, Certification and Accreditation Administration released the technical decision on on the increase of the testing standard GB31241 for the key components of audio and video equipment, information technology equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment. The decision stipulates all the batteries used in above-mentioned equipment should be random tested perGB31241-2014, or certified individually.
Note：GB 31241-2014 is a national compulsory standard. All the lithium battery products sold in China shall conform to GB31241 standard; This standard will be used in new sampling schemes for national, provincial and local random inspection.
a. The battery and battery pack should be divided into different certification units.
b. Products of different manufacturers, manufacturing plants or manufacturing sites should be divided into different certification units.
● Qualification recognition: MCM is a CQC accredited laboratories with contract, and is a CESI accredited laboratory. The test report issued can be directly applied for CQC or CESI certificate.
● Technical support: MCM has ample GB31241 testing equipment and is equipped with more than 10 professional technicians to conduct in-depth research on testing technology, certification, factory audit and other processes, which can provide more accurate and customized GB 31241 certification services for global clients.